REASONS FOR SELECTING BEVERLY COACHCRAFT
FOR YOUR MERCEDES AND BMW AUTO BODY REPAIRS
- Owned and operated for over 30 years by its founder, our Los Angeles auto body shop is one of the best known and most respected auto body repair facilities in Southern California.
- You can count on our quality, integrity, individualized service and competitive pricing.
- We are the only auto body shop in the greater Los Angeles area truly specializing in Mercedes-Benz for over 27 years.
- Beverly Coachcraft Inc. has been a Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Facility since the inception of the program in 2003 and as of March 2014 has been elevated by Mercedes-Benz to its Elite Certified level qualifying it to perform all aluminum and steel structural repairs on their automobiles. Many new Mercedes-Benz as well as other makers vehicles are now constructed out of aluminum.
- The overwhelming majority of our business comes from repeat business, referrals from our satisfied Mercedes-Benz customers, or knowledgeable industry professionals.
- Since 1985, Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills has continuously referred work to Beverly Coachcraft as a primary referral facility.
- We are a direct repair facility for both Chubb and Chartis / AIG Private Client insurance.
- We also have a long history of applying the same technical approach to our BMW, Audi, Porsche, and Lexus customer’s vehicles.
- Our service is individualized and knowledgeable, guiding you through each step of the process.
- To make things even more convenient for you, we can come to you for pick-up and delivery of your car.
- After your car repair is complete, we follow up to assure your satisfaction.
Call our Los Angeles, CA Auto Body Shop at 310-477-6561 to schedule a collision repair, special appointment or pick up.
Beverly Coachcraft – Since 1979, serving LA’s West Side, Los Angeles, Culver City, Century City, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Bel Air, Westwood (UCLA), West Hollywood, Sunset Strip, Hollywood, Hollywood Hills and the rest of Southern California.
Visited 1088 times, 1 Visit today